Monday, December 29, 2003

Plans for the New Year

I suppose that this is a good time to think about such things. Jennie and I talked yesterday:

She'd like to do some more sewing. We need to get a particular part for her sewing machine, though, first.

I want to continue learning the guitar. At least 20 minutes a day -- that's what they say. I also want to continue writing.

In 2004 I want to find out what I need to do to become an English teacher. I already have a degree in Civil Engineering, and I know that there are some other things I need. It may mean that I go back to school for a few classes or whatever.

Also, I got a mixing kit for Christmas, so I want to look at bartending some private parties as a source of extra income.

I want to continue growing and overcoming self-injury. I want to develop better strategies for dealing with the negative aspects of ADHD and accentuate the positive qualities.

I want to be less independent and open myself up to others more in 2004.

I'm sure that a slogan exists somewhere in this post, huh?

No comments: