Monday, November 17, 2003

You Go, Bro!

I just received this email from my sister M. in Texas. It concerns my baby brother PJ.

Hi

I'm writing to let everyone know that P.J. has advanced rank in the Navy. This is an amazing task because he was 1 out of 17 out of the entire Navy
who took an exam to make it. He is now classified as an E4 and he is now a 3rd Class Petty Officer.

I'm sending him a congratulations card. If you would like to send him your thoughts please respond by Friday, so I can promptly mail out his card. I will print out what you send and put it in his card.

I'm so proud of him. He finally is where he wanted to be and is finally happy for a change.

Feel free to ask anyone else in our family to send along a message to him as well he does get lonely at times and I'm sure he'd love to here from everyone.

With love,

M.
That's great news! I don't know if you ever read this, bro, but I am so glad to have you as a brother!

No comments: