Saturday, November 15, 2003

Family Time

I'm taking a little break to blog today, since Keisha has laid herself down for a nap. I helped her make her bed, and then she lined up all of her dolls in front of it, as if to play "class".

After I'd phoned a few friends, I noticed that she'd fallen asleep on her bedroom floor, holding her favorite doll. Moments like that are too precious! So, I called my wife at work to tell her.

Jennie had the day off yesterday, and she took Jake to the dog groomer. He came back looking like a new dog! "Handsome," Keisha said.

Also, a couple days ago, I noticed that Tinky and Binky had passed away. As I think about it, we never really committed in our hearts to take care of fish in a bowl. It was simply an emotional decision on my part to buy Keisha some fish.

It's cold here in Dayton. I looked at the online forecast, and it's going to stay in the 40s all day. Not much sun, either. It kinda makes me want to stay inside snuggled up in a warm blanket and a good book.

No comments: