Monday, November 24, 2003

At the Library

Greetings from the Dayton Metro Library's Main branch, located near the heart of downtown Dayton, Ohio USA!

I've always found it ironic that, situated diagonally from the library are two establishments with what I would think are diametrically opposing missions. One place is called Today's Adult Entertainment Center, and next door to it is Dayton Church Supply. I want to take a picture and post it to my photolog so that you can understand the juxtaposition.

Why all the wordiness today, Dan? you ask. I don't really know where it's coming from. I just had two awesome pints of Guinness draft from the Dublin Irish Pub. They were not consumed on an empty stomach, however. I ate a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Medium Fries, and Medium Coca Cola (light ice) from McDonald's beforehand. By the way, that would be a Double Royale with Cheese for my European readers (I'm reminded of the movie Pulp Fiction for some reason.).

No comments: