Sunday, November 30, 2003

Sunday Musings

Keisha and I went to church in Cincinnati this morning. It had been nearly six or more months since we'd visited the church down there. I had to take today off work because Jennie was working today as well. I would rather not work on Sundays at all in order to spend time with the body, the church.

I was so encouraged to see so many people I've known over the years, and they were encouraged to see us two. The church put on a one-act play from the book of Acts in the Bible. It was not what I had expected, yet it was wonderful all the same. Convicting, powerful, encouraging, too.

Afterward, Keisha and I stopped at the Hardee's in Middletown for a quick bite to eat. I tried one of their thickburgers, and she had two of their slammers.

I guess I could say more, but I'll wait until tomorrow.

No comments: