Friday, June 27, 2003

Mundane Journal Stuff

As I promised in an earlier post, I'm going to use this journal to, um, journal some of the mundane stuff about my health:

Yesterday...
Breakfast: I ate a banana nut muffin and a blueberry muffin for breakfast. I had some milk, coffee, and some orange juice.
Lunch: A cheeseburger, fries, and medium Cherry Coke
Dinner: Some chicken nuggets with mustard, barbeque sauce. A 7-layer salad. Water and a can of Coke.
Dessert/snack: Two cups of decaf coffee, blended together with about 4 scoops of fat free vanilla frozen yogurt, and about 1/2 ounce of Bailey's Irish Cream. Topped with whip cream.

Also, as I went to take my medicine last night, I realized that I was out of the Lexapro. My psychiatrist has me taking the following medicine:
1 - 10 mg tablet of Lexapro at bedtime
1 - 2 mg tablet of Diazepam (generic for Valium) 3 times a day

I've actually been taking 3 mg (i.e., 1-1/2 tablets) at bedtime. I am reluctant to take this stuff during the day, because it makes me drowsy.

I called the pharmacy last night to put in the refill for the Lexapro. I need to pick it up at around 11 AM today. I've taken the Lexapro during the day before, and it makes me drowsy, too. I probably will take it anyway, since I missed the dose from last night.

This morning, Jennie broght Keisha and I some breakfast, to eat while we watched PBSKids: I had a blueberry muffin with some butter, a cup of milk and a cup of orange juice. Note: when I say I'm drinking milk, it's actually Lactaid, because I'm lactose-intolerant.

I guess that's it for the mundane stuff, for now.

No comments: