Saturday, June 21, 2003

"Jake Wants Some Love!"

My wife Jennie and I have no problem showing each other affection in front of the rest of the family. It happens quite often. The effect is has on Keisha and Jake, however, is hilarious:

As soon as they see both of us loving each other, they want to come right in and join it! Specifically, this afternoon, Jennie and I were smooching in the kitchen, and Jake started getting all bothered. We both heard him barking at us, and we ignored it for a bit.

Keisha was sitting at the table, and she said, "Jake wants some love, too!" So, after a brief moment, I let Jake hop up on my right hip, so that he could stand on his hind legs and be a part of our "love sandwich."

What was missing of course, was Keisha. But not for long, because she came over and joined in.

Timeless moments.

No comments: