Wednesday, June 25, 2003

BANGHEAD!

I visit the DiscipleForum chat area periodically. 'BANGHEAD' is the keystroke combination to produce an emoticon of a smiley (if you can call him that) that bangs its head against a brick wall.

Yes, another migraine:

It started this afternoon as I was eating lunch with Keisha at McDonald's. All of a sudden I saw the "lights" in my eyes. Oh, boy, I thought. By the time we arrived home, Jennie decided to take my blood pressure and that I need to contact my doctor for a physical. I tried his office but today happens to be their short day, since they also work on Saturday mornings.

This just doesn't seem right. I've decided to journal some rather mundane stuff here. Mundane for other people reading it, but not for me. Things like medicines taken, what I'm eating, how much sleep I'm getting. This stuff will probably be a little dry, but in the absence of starting (yet another) blog, I think this is the best thing. For right now anyway.

Sharing this with the world is also going to humble me, showing me areas of improvement. Here goes the boring stuff:

I went to bed last night a little after 10 PM. I woke up this morning to take Jennie to work at 6:30 AM. I came back home and fell back to sleep until about 9 AM, when I heard Keisha wake up.

For breakfast I had a cup of regular coffee with Irish Creamer, a cup of Lactaid (lactose-free milk), and a cup of orange juice. That and a cream-filled breakfast roll. This was at about 10 AM.

I took Keisha to her doctor's appointment at 1:30 PM, and afterward we went to McDonald's. I ate a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, a large order of French Fries, and a medium Coke. As we left, I got a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone. This was between 2:30 and 3 PM this afternoon.

Upon arriving home, I took Jake for a walk when we got home, around our cul de sac area. Then Jennie and I had the conversation about me having the physical.

I came back downstairs with Keisha to watch PBSKids with her, and I fell asleep from 4:30 to 6 PM.

For dinner I had a meatball sub sandwich (meatballs and bread), a serving of green beans, and a small serving of potato chips. To drink I had a 32 ounce glass of water.

I'm going to head to the pharmacy to pick up my refill of Imitrex (you probably know the link by now, as much as I've mentioned them). I'd like to mow the grass in our backyard, which will probably only take less than a half hour.

Another thing to mention is that Ozone Action Days are back.

No comments: