Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Officials in the Christian Blog Awards

Ganns Dean, aka the Official Superblessed Blogger of Journey Inside My Mind, has been holding the Superblessed Christian Blog Awards, since 2003, to honor some of his favorite blogs.

He writes:

This year, the Superblessed Christian Blog Awards turns three. Those who've been around for the whole journey know I first launched the Christian Blog Awards in January 2003 to honor the God-bloggers who blessed me immensely in 2002. At the time, when it was known as the Mere Madness Christian Blog Awards, it created little buzz but did bless Christ-bloggers who were in my immediate circle of blogs.

This year, all categories stay the same, save for the Favorite Christian Blog 2005, which I am renaming in honor of Bene Diction, God-blogger and first recipient of my Superblessed Hall of Fame Award. In honor of BD’s favorite encouraging phrase, I’ve renamed this category to the Blog On! Superblessed Christian Blog of the Year 2005.

Again, thank you, all our friends (and foes) online for helping make Superblessed what it is today. We’re blessed by you in ways you’ll never know.
Not only is Bene Diction, aka the Official Canuck of Journey Inside My Mind on the list for receiving the Hall of Fame award, but Clarence, aka the Official Hillbilly Prince of Journey Inside My Mind, is nominated for the Most Inspirational/Encouraging Blog award for his blog, "Can You Hear Me Now?"

So big hoo-hahs to these Officials!

Anyone can become an Official of Journey Inside My Mind unless that particular "office" has been taken. For more info, check out the FAQ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we'd say whooo hoooo!!

What a neat name for that category eh?

Your official Canuck:^)
Blog on!

BD