Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Eggs on our windows!

I do not believe this. Someone just threw at least three eggs at our apartment building because our living room windows have the ooze all over them.

I was laying on the couch, channel-surfing, when all of a sudden I heard BAM! BAM! BAM!

I got up to see what it was.

I'm half-tempted to go outside and try to track whoever did this down. This all happened at 10:15 PM.

11 PM Update: I just spoke with the police officer who came here. He saw the egg on the windows, etc. He said that it's really the complex's responsibility to call a police report in, since they will have to take care of the damage. Especially since it's to the windows. They aren't broken, they just got egg mess on them.

I and our neighbor in the same building have tried the maintenance number, but it appears they are having problems with their line because the phone company's not making the connection.

The officer said they've gotten three other phone calls tonight about eggings. They have some suspect descriptions, too.

That's why I'm glad I called. And I'm glad I'm blogging about this.

No comments: