Saturday, December 10, 2005

99 point 4

Mood:achy
Listening to: Yuletide carols being sung on the Podsafe Music Network
Reading: Ephesians 3
Eating: macaroni and cheese, broccoli
Watching: The Polar Express


throat hurts. chest hurts, top of head hurts. head and chest hurt when i cough. stuffy head. malaise.

even worse: my grammar and spelling are offf. That's how I know that i'm really feeling badd.

I've taken some pain reliever, valerian root, st john's wort, gingko biloba, and I've applied some vapor rub to my chest, neck, and under my nose.

I have a Halls mentholyptus in my mouth.

Earlier I was throwing up phlegm. It's not been a great weekend physically.

Glad I took a shower earlier, and it felt good for a little while.

Gonna head off to bed for the night.

sewet dreasm. u know what i mean

No comments: