Wednesday, October 26, 2005

U-Turn Cafe Plays Requests

Mood: great
Listening to: U-Turn Cafe podcast, show # 3, with C.C. Chapman


Thank God that the sun came out! After nearly an entire week of gray, overcast, cold, and rainy weather, the sky is mostly sunny and blue! Awesome! I much rather the sky to be blue than I.

I'm listening to C.C. Chapman's U-Turn Cafe, a podcast of mellow, chilled, podsafe acoustic music. I sent him an e-mail last week, requesting him to play Aaron Wilkinson's song "Last to Know", after hearing it on the Tanfastic Podcast. Guess what? He's playing it! Thanks, C.C.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to play requests when they are solid quality music that I also love. I'm with you on the sun. It feels GREAT to see it again!

Anonymous said...

Hmn, this request made me think about the idea of an all-dedication podcast. I know the idea exists on the radio, but it might be neat if somebody created an all-podsafe all-dedication podcast where people called into a K7.net number and left their dedication, which could then be played "on the air" in it met certain guidelines. If the dedications were creative and/or the songs were good, I'd subscribe to that. Heck, if no one else is doing it, I'd even consider putting it together (though my setup is just a baby and I wouldn't say I'm qualified for such an endeavor.)