Friday, October 28, 2005

JIMM 20 - BooCast

Mood: tired
Listening to: JIMM 20 - Boocast


JIMM 20 - BooCast (13.2 MB, 19:22) is designed to get us in the spirit of Halloween, with music and listener feedback.

After hearing myself speak on this podcast a couple of times, I think I need to state that I hadn't been drinking while recording this; I just stayed up all night to do it. Talk about crazy!

Here's a reminder to update your podcatcher software with the new RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JIMMPodcast. Actually, if you click on that link, the Browser-Friendly page will tell you more.

Podcasts mentioned

Songs played:

from the Internet Archive in the Public Domain:
Opening music taken from bgyoshi - "ElectricHalloween" (2:25)

Outro:psarahmason - "crosstracks appearance 2"

from the Podsafe Music Network:
Josh Woodward - "Shower Scene"

Vincent van Go-Go - "Girlfight (instrumental)"

No comments: