Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Mind Change Needed

I'm at the Groesbeck Library. I just dropped Jennie and Keisha off at the store while I stopped here to return some DVDs, renew those that we hadn't watched yet, and pick up a book I'd reserved.

I decided to get on the Internet here so that I could type up a letter to God about how I'm feeling (see "My Well Is Bone-Dry").

I look forward to some changes in our circumstances happening soon:

  • Keisha to be back in school
  • Jennie's orientation for her new job to be over
  • I to have a PC, internet connection, etc., to be able to work from home
  • Keisha to have her other hearing aid
  • Our car to have its right front tire assembly to stop wobbling
  • Our stuff to be unpacked and stored away where needed
Yet as I look at this list, it seems that it's really my perspective that needs to be changed the most. I can change the way I perceive these things, and dealing with them will be easier.

Well, it's time for me to head back to the store to be with Jennie and Keisha. I look forward to apologizing to them. Thank you, God, for mercy and forgiveness!

No comments: