Wednesday, January 07, 2004

My Dreams Are Weirder Than Yours

Last night I dreamt I went to Canada for an outdoor concert. I was encouraged to see signs that stated that Bene Diction was the organizer. I eagerly hoped that I'd be able to meet the Official Canuck of my blog.

As I sat down, I saw and overheard part of a conversation involving someone who was none other than Bene Diction's brother! I tried to get closer, but all I could find out was that his name was something like Jorgé Diction (??!!??), maybe with another Hispanic name, though.

I later called my Dad, who was upset with me when I told him I was in Montréal, Québec. I actually had been staying in the house of a former landlord. Some of my friends and I had spent some time partying there.

Not much more I can recall, (un?)fortunately.

No comments: