Saturday, September 20, 2003

"How Low Can You Go?"

This line from the song "Limbo Rock" describes something I did back in college. One of my professors was a huge fan of our football team, and his class was one of the hardest I'd taken at the time. It was so hard, and I was so desperate to get a passing grade for his class. On the day of our exam, I wore red and black, the colors of our school, and a couple homemade signs showing my school spirit. As he came by to hand me my test, he commented, "You are one sick person."

I'm reminded of this because this morning, we're going to look at potential apartments and fill out applications. Afterward, I'm heading to work. Hence, I'm putting on my scarlet and gray jersey, since the Ohio State Buckeyes will be playing. Most of the folks that live around here are big fans of the Buckeyes, and I figure that I might be able to score some brownie points with the rental office by showing off my spirit.

No comments: