Saturday, April 19, 2003

It May Be The Cowboy In Me

The urge to run
the restlessness
The heart of stone
I sometimes get
The face that's in the mirror
When I don't like what I see
I guess that's just the cowboy in me.
-- from "The Cowboy In Me", recorded by Tim McGraw

I bring this up because, as I look at the templates for my blogs, I'm beginning to feel restless. I'm at the point in my blog history where I'm feeling the need to update my blog templates. Throughout its 15-month history, this blog has undergone many template revisions. I'm just thinking that it may be time to put a "fresh coat of paint" on this one and the others as well. Well, except for the ones that are the most recent. By the way, when was the last time you checked them out? Here they are, with a brief description as to what they are about:So, there you have it. My shameless blog-plug. I don't think that there will be another one like this. For a little while. Bet you're glad.

No comments: