Friday, April 18, 2003

Friday 5 - Celebrities

This is my first time doing this, so bear with me. I'll try to "shoot from the hip" as I answer these. (Examines questions.) Oh crud. I guess I'll have to think about the answers after all. Shall we?

1. Who is your favorite celebrity?

I don't have one.

2. Who is your least favorite?

Any of the myriad nitwit Hollywood-types who have demonstrated their idiocy and anti-Americanism.

3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrites in real life?

I met Nick Clooney, George Clooney's dad, over 20 years ago. At the time he was an anchorman for a local Cincinnati television station. I also met Kent Voss, who at one time hosted the late-afternoon talk show on News-Talk 1290 WHIO here in Dayton.

4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?

I am famous. Just ask my daughter.

5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?

David Letterman. I think I'd just love to guest-host his show.

No comments: