Tuesday, April 15, 2003

April 15th

It's the day before my birthday, but I'm not very excited. Yet. That's because I'm doing our taxes, which are due by midnight tonight. I couldn't pass up the trip to the downtown post office, I suppose. That, or I'm just a procrastinator. I recognize that procrastination is something I need to work on in my character, but I think I'll work on it some other time.

I just read that Dave Barry almost waited to the last moment, too.

Hence, don't expect much blogging activity today. Read through previous days' posts, or, if you live in Ohio, specifically the southwestern part, go outside and enjoy the nice weather today.

By the way, we should change Election Day to today. I wonder how many people would still be in office. Like Tom "Puff" Daschle, for example.

No comments: