Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Email from Across the Pond

I also got an email from Across the Pond. Carla writes:

I just wish I could do something to help you guys out. I feel so helpless because I feel your pain and want to bring over a casserole or something just to give you some support. I just can't imagine what you're going through. All I can do is pray. I just wish you guys would be able to have a break from these things for a while, in order to get a little bit of R and R and be able to think clearly, because I know what it's like to have no energy at all to make decisions, then it becomes a vicious circle. I pray that you're getting the support from your church family you need, I am praying for you, definitely! Please don't give up, there's got to be a way through this!

HUGS to you and your family...I wish it could be something tangible though :((((((

Your long-distance friend/sister in Christ,
--Carla


Thanks. :D

No comments: