Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This Could Ruin My Breakfast Appetite

Mood: disgusted
Listening to: Keisha taking a shower
Reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Eating: you know, I don't remember eating dinner last night
Watching: didn't watch much TV last night either


I kinda felt hungry when I woke up this morning, but I think this may have ruined my appetite:

We woke up this morning and discovered that the dog pooped is several places around the apartment while we were sleeping. At least it look's more like his and not the cat's. Keisha's room got hit, along with two separate places in our living room: near the door to our apartment and near our rocking chair.

Since this very RARELY happens, we're wondering if he's feeling okay.

It's so disgusting! I wish animals could just use the toilet like us humans.

NOT a pleasant way to start the morning!!

No comments: