Wednesday, May 18, 2005

When Staying Up Late Isn't So Bad

Mood: eager
Listening to: 'Alias' on ABC
Watching: 'Alias' on ABC


In less than two hours I will be sitting in a movie theater with a bunch of other crazy Star Wars fans, watch Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Now is a great opportunity to talk about that and some great developments at work:

Heading To the Big Show

I had ordered my tickets via MovieTickets.com earlier today, and, on the way home, I stopped by the movie theater to pick them up. I had not been at the Cincinnati Mills mall for such a long time. The last time I had spent any considerable time there, it was still called Forest Fair Mall.

I could barely recognize the inside of the place, and I needed help finding where the movie theater was. I followed some signs as I drove, and eventually I got to the top of a parking garage and went inside.

I asked someone for directions, and he steered me in the right direction. I walked up to the box office and picked up my tickets. Because of the large anticipated crowd, they've already got a special area cordoned off for us moviegoers.

Jennie and Keisha are already asleep, and I'm feeling a bit tired from staying up late last night. I'll have to pick up an energy drink or two before I head to the theater. I may get some popcorn and a soda, too.

At Least the Commute Will Be Lighter

Fortunately, I'm going to be working closer to home tomorrow. My employer has an office here in Cincinnati, and, while it's been used more as a sales office, from time to time, people will work out of there.

I'm looking forward to being able to work part of the week, not having to drive so far to work. Jennie is off work tonight and tomorrow, so she'll be able to have the car tomorrow after she drops me off.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I could imagine you at the movie; like a kid in a candy store!
I am so happy you finally get to work in the Cincy office. i know it makes your life a little easier and Jennie's too.
You two deserve whatever breaks come your way!