Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Force Will Be With You

Mood: giddy

It feels like Christmas Eve. I got my tickets to see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith for the 12:05 am showing. The only reason I'm able to go is that my wife Jennie has the night off. It's not her kind of movie, and it's definitely not a movie for my 7 year old daughter.

It will be interesting to see if anyone arrives in costume. I wouldn't be surprised.

The excitement and anticipation is making work a little bit distracting, but I'll press through it. My boss and I are going to head to the Cincinnati office this afternoon, and it looks like I'll be able to work from there for part of the work week.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

glad you got the tickets! and for you it will be like Christmas; not just the movie but all the other stuff that goes with it. remember curfew is 4 am ok? ! LOL