Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Groesbeck Branch of the Cincinnati Public Library

Greetings from the Groesbeck Branch of the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County!

Jennie, Keisha, and I are here on the computers. It's been over 16 years since I've been inside here, and so much has changed. I can hardly recognize the place!

We've obtained library card applications, and we need to bring in our apartment lease to show proof that we are residents before they can issue us library cards. I guess it used to be that you simply needed to bring in a utility bill, but they've made their rules more stringent.

I haven't yet blogged about the move. Maybe I still have time. (checks the clock) I have 9 minutes left.

Update: I found out from the librarian that the old building was completely demolished and this one was built on top of it.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I recently learned that the reason why I couldn't recognize anything is because the old building was demolished, and the current one was built from scratch.