Monday, March 14, 2005

Brain Flatulence

Mood: scatterbrained
Watching: Popeye and The Taming of the Shrew


Last week I had set several reminders in my Outlook account at work. I had even noted the appointment in my paper day planner.

We had been traveling this past weekend, and this morning, as I was getting ready to leave, I couldn't find my day planner.

Jennie and Keisha brought me to work because we're going to have some work done on our car today. When I arrived pulled up my Outlook account, I could have slapped myself:

I forgot I had an important therapist appointment at 9 AM. This was to be the last one, since we're looking to move to Cincinnati at the end of the month.

As I called and told my wife, I realized that, at best, I'd be late for the appointment. After talking with her, I called the clinic and rescheduled for next Tuesday at 10 AM.

I feel naked without my planner.

No comments: