Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Streams of Consciousness

A few days ago, I reflected on my blogging experience over the past seven months. I wrote, "The links to writing posts, etc., are getting dusty, and I am considering creating another blog for just my own creative writing and moving the creative writing posts from this blog to the new one."

Well, I am proud to announce the birth of yet another blog, which I've entitled "Streams of Consciousness." In high school I learned about one style of writing called Stream of Consciousness, in which the author writes as he or she thinks. Perhaps it makes sense; perhaps it doesn't. Since this blog you're currently reading is a "Journey Inside My Mind", I thought, why not make my creative writing blog a trip through the "Streams of Consciousness?" In other words, it's sort of a specific path along the journey, if you know what I mean.

Anyhow, I have begun removing some of the creative writing posts from this blog to the new one, so the links to writing posts at the left may or may not be valid yet. If you come across any broken links, please let me know.

Thanks and keep blogging!

No comments: