Thursday, March 07, 2002

Procrastination

I was thinking earlier that of all the weaknesses in my character, if I could change my procrastination, I'd be a lot better off:

I've learned recently that one of the characteristics of someone with ADHD is procrastination. As an ADHD adult, I see this a lot in my character. I tend to forego doing the things that are not as interesting to me or don't tend to hold my attention, for those activities that are more interesting and do tend to hold my attention. For instance, I thought about writing this post yesterday evening, but I've waited until right now (2:11 AM EST Thursday, March 7, 2002) to actually post.


I know that I need to work on changing the procrastination in my character. That's the easy part. Actually making the changes is more difficult.

I think I'll work on it later.

1 comment:

Procrastination Free Living said...

I think its not difficult just start with an exercise it help a lot.. just do what you know is right to do.. !!!

I know you can make it!!