Saturday, August 20, 2005

Rejoice in the Lord Always

As I mentioned in my previous audio post, I was up last night, playing with Audacity. I took a song out of our church songbook, cut a few tracks, mixed it together, and created the audio file, which I've tentatively stored on my GeoCities website:

I say tentative because I'm limited on free space over there, and I may need to remove it from that location in the future.

The song associated with this post is designed to be sung in a round, which you'll undoubtedly hear. It's one that we sometimes sing in the children's ministry.

A bit of warning: I'm not a professional singer; nor do I play one on TV. I've never auditioned for a reality show; nor do I intend to. I say that because, not only with the strain in my voice from being awake throughout the night, it just sounds off a bit. To be true, you'll hear that from the other songs I'll post in the next few days.

The fascinating thing for me about this is to hear myself singing different parts at the same time.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: