Friday, August 19, 2005

No Audioblogger, Some Workplace Humor, and a Taste for Fish

Get ready for the following:

No Audioblogger

Audioblogger appears to be down. I haven't been able to call in for the past couple of days. When I've tried to go to ListenLab.com, I get no answer.

Some Workplace Humor

We have a new client coming on: Interior Building Systems, or something like that. Anyhow, the name gets shortened to IBS, which also happens to be the acronym for a digestive disorder.

Now whenever someone inquires about the company, specifically which individual is taking care of them, the question will be something like, "Who handles IBS?" or "Who has IBS?"

I've already forewarned that employee. Yuk Yuk.

This is not meant in any way to make fun of people who have IBS; I just found it ironic that the acronym of a company also stands for a medical condition.

Let the comments begin!

Feeling Fishy

Lately in our home we've been having a taste for fish. Last Sunday afternoon we were going to go to this place on Libery Street near Race Street (or is is Vine?) in Cincinnati to get some. Jennie and I went on a date about a month or so ago, and we went there. The place is called Alabama's. Superb fish. Yum.

We went there on Sunday only to find that the place was closed. Then Wednesday before our Midweek service at church, we stopped by Long John Silver's and got some fish. That was really good.

Last night I went back to the same Long John Silver's and got some more.

Now it's getting close to lunch time, and guess what I'm thinking about having for lunch?

No comments: