Tuesday, August 30, 2005

JIMM Podcast 6 - Humorous Clips - 20050829

Mood: pleasant
Listening to: my sixth official podcast


I decided to do something different in episode 6. I did this show in one take after lining up all the other sound tracks. It wound up being around 14 minutes long.

Here's the breakdown of the show:

  • "Journey Inside My Mind" Theme
  • PSA - "National Baked Bean Month"
  • James Lileks - "Yeagh" (the Howard Dean sound bite from the 2004 presidential campaign)
  • Commercial "Elvis's Last Phone Conversation"
  • PSA - "Champagne"
  • podsafe music network Matthew Ebel - "Trees"
  • Commercial - "PA Announcer Degree"
Special thanks to James Lileks for his permission to use "Yeagh" - the Howard Dean mix - it's still funny one year later. He's done some other sound files that I look forward to including in future shows.

PSAa and commercials came from I Love Wavs.

As usual thanks go out to the folks who help make this possible:Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

No comments: