Wednesday, August 24, 2005

JIMM Podcast 3 - 20050823

Mood: excited
Listening to: my third official podcast


I'm feeling really tired. I've been spending so much time consumed with these podcasting episodes that I haven't been getting enough sleep. It's hard to sleep when I'm so fired up about this new phenomenon.

The topic for episode 3 of the Journey Inside My Mind podcast presented itself naturally this afternoon:

In this back-to-school episode, I interview my wife Jennie and my daughter Keisha about how things have been going on the day before Keisha starts first grade. You could say that Keisha is excited, but you'll want to hear it in her voice.

Along the way, we listen to some more music, chosen for this special occasion from the Podsafe Music Network:

As usual thanks go out to the folks who help make this possible:Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

No comments: