Sunday, August 21, 2005

Journey Inside My Mind Podcast #1

Mood: ecstatic
Listening to: my first official podcast


Folks, this must be what it feels like - on a much smaller level - to give birth. This is the first "official" podcast of Journey Inside My Mind - 10 minutes long! Sure, I've done audio posts here and there, but this one at least sounds more professional:

I've even got a theme! In this podcast

  • I share a little bit about my blogging history, including other blogs I've spun off of this one
  • We listen to a wonderful song by Jennifer Helane entitled "Nice"
  • I describe some of the more unique aspects of Journey Inside My Mind; namely Guideposts, the Mooch List, and what it means to be an Official of this blog.
Now, for some props to those who helped make this episode possible:Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

As the official Mom of your blog let me say welcome into this next journey inside your mind!

Looking forward to more!