Friday, August 26, 2005

JIMM Podcast 4-Romantic Movements

Mood: glad
Listening to: my fourth official podcast


The topic for episode 4 of the Journey Inside My Mind podcast is Romantic Movements, an original collection of poems I wrote back in high school. But these do not comprise the majority of this podcast. Nope, most of it is original music from the PodSafe Music Network.

Like movements of a classical music piece, so are the chapters comprising this podcast. Check out the artists and other links related to today's show:

Show Segments:

A special note about the "Permission" segment:By the way, here's the link in case you want to read "Romantic Movements" while you're listening:Streams of Consciousness: Romantic Movements.

As usual thanks go out to the folks who help make this possible:Please leave me a comment (guidepost) or send me an e-mail to let me know what you think!

8 Sept 2005 Update: The Reverse Engineers tell the Story Behind the Song - Mercury in Retrograde in their podcast.

No comments: