Tuesday, November 02, 2004

A-Voting We Will Go

It's almost 9 AM Eastern time on Election Day, Tuesday, November 2, 2004 in Dayton, Ohio USA. As I took the dog for a walk, a neighbor told me he'd already been to vote this morning. Our precinct had already seen a good turnout from our apartment complex, he said. He also mentioned that lines were already beginning to form.

The three of us - Jennie, Keisha, and I - are heading to the poll in a few minutes. No, we're not going to let Keisha vote, LOL! We just want Keisha to see what's going on. As it turns out, we'll probably just have enough time to show her what it looks like before taking her to school.

I'm supposed to be at work at 10 AM, so I'll probably head straight to work from the poll.

I am still a bit undecided.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GMadrid said...

Hope your voting went well. Massachusetts seems to be all set. No chaos like in OH & FL.

Anonymous said...

Watching election returns the state of Ohio is so critical. That must seem very strange. Blog on! Bene D