I'm watching The Rookie on ABC right now. I love inspiring movies like this one!
Speaking of which, I've seen a lot of movies lately, including
- Walking Tall - great action flick with The Rock
- Fight Club - eerily reminiscent of Se7en (same director)
- 13 Going on 30 - terrific, sweet movie with Jennifer Garner of 'Alias' and 'Daredevil'
- Mr. Jones - the definition of bipolar/manic-depression
- Gone in 60 Seconds - suspense/action/thriller with Nic Cage
- Goodfellas - gangster movie with Bobby De Niro, Joe Pesci, and Ray Liotta
- Usual Suspects - another thriller, with Kevin Spacey, Benicio DelToro, Kevin Pollack, and others - 'Who Is Keyser Soze?'