Friday, February 16, 2007

One Big JIMM Podcast Feed

This is either going to work smoothly or really get messed up. I have created a master feed of all the Journey Inside My Mind Podcast episodes and have just redirected the FeedBurner URL to pull from that feed. No need to update your subscriptions, but you may find a bunch of new episodes in your podcatching software. I hope not, though.

I described the rationale behind this in the earlier article, "Working on new, custom RSS feed for JIMM Podcast". One big reason is so that the show can get listed in the various popular podcast directories, including the iTunes Music Store. I guess I thought that it would automatically get discovered by iTunes, but I've now learned that wasn't the case. I have since submitted the feed to be listed, and I'm looking forward to being able to share the news that the show is listed in that directory.

Related tags:

No comments: