Saturday, February 10, 2007

Blog Makeovers

You may or may not have noticed some changes recently to this blogs and others I produce since I migrated them over to the new Blogger; namely that posts have categories/labels associated with them, so that you can see what else I've posted in the related categories.

Well, I up and redid the way Get That Job! looks. I completely redid the template and layout, and I must say, the change looks better. I hope to freshen up the look of all my blogs in the near future.

I recently found out that the Internet Archive has a Wayback Machine, where you can see how websites have changed over time. For example, you can see various incarnations of journeyinsidemymind.com since September 2002. Check it out.

September 2002 version of the Journey Inside My Mind Blog

Related tags:

No comments: