Saturday, December 16, 2006

The 2006 Superblessed Christian Blog Awards

A great big welcome to all of you visiting from the 2006 Superblessed Christian Blog Awards page!

For those that are not familiar, Ganns Deen, aka the Official Superblessed Blogger of Journey Inside My Mind, has just released the results of the 2006 Superblessed Christian Blog Awards:

I skipped the nominees this year because I have to mail that medicine box to Project Miracle this weekend. As I mentioned in a previous post, I would like to honor the winners of the Superblessed Christian Blog Awards 2006 by donating medicines to Typhoon Reming’s victims in Bicol in the names of the winners.

The winners of the Superblessed Christian Blog Awards 2006 are selected by sheer virtue of their having blessed me. Regardless of whether their blogs are explicitly Christian in nature or whether they ‘live the life,’ if you will, I wish to honor these phenomenal men and women of Christ, and pray their stars continue to shine brightly as they blog for Jesus. Be superblessed!
Imagine my surprise when, further down, I see this:
The Blog On! Most Superblessed Christian Blog of 2006.
Journey Inside My Mind. This year, I have seen Dan Johnson live his faith out in so many ways, it makes my head spin. When I look at him and see how his joy comes from God, despite things that would have felled lesser men, I am reminded of God’s power and greatness. No man deserves this award better than Dan Johnson, because in everything he does - as he takes us through a journey through his mind, if you will - you can see how Christ fills it up and leads him on. For being his brother in Christ, one of his prayer partners, and his friend, I am superblessed, honored, and privileged to give the Blog On! Superblessed Christian Blog Award 2006 to my friend, Dan Johnson.
How encouraging is that! Here's this young man, who lives literally 12 hours away from me, never having met me in person, saying these nice words about me! Not only that, but he's chosen to honor me and all the other award recipients with a donation to help those whose lives have been turned upside down by Typhoon Reming, which hit the Philippines a couple months ago.

I'm blown away. Here are the comments I left:
Wow. I don't know what to say. I'm blushing. What great company to be among, especially given the history of these awards.

I want to thank the Academy... oh, wait. Wrong speech.

Seriously, though. Thank YOU, Ganns Deen, for being the Official Superblessed Blogger of Journey Inside My Mind! Thank YOU for blessing MY life as well.


A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. -- Proverbs 11:25


Related tags:

No comments: