Monday, August 11, 2003

Where Have I Been?

Last Wednesday, August 6th, the hard drive on our home computer crashed. Since then, I've been working on backing up what we can salvage before we replace the hard drive. Also, I've learned that, unless I can shrink my hands and tools, I am not able to replace the hard drive myself. Even though I tried.

I'm learning a lesson from the school of hard-knocks about backing up. Fortunately, some stuff has already been backed up, either online or onto discs or diskettes.

I'm at the library branch close to home right now, checking email as I blog. Fortunately, most of it is spam that I can bulk delete. But there is a lot of it!

I've also been working a little at my new job and catching up on some reading.

What have you been up to? Oh yeah, I can read your blog to find out, huh? :)

No comments: