Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Long-Distance Email

I've mentioned my friend and brother in Christ, Steve, before. He's on the tail end of a 90-day stint in Biloxi, Mississippi, being retooled for his work in the USAF. He recently sent me an update:

Hello all,

I know that it has been at least two weeks since I have e-mailed people but have been PS2 addicted and passing the time with playing games and other things
here in Biloxi.

My last block test was about a week and a half ago, I got a 97 on that test, again, a stupid on my part negated me to get a 100. Well, I need some help. If
all of you could say a prayer for me for the next block test on Tuesday I would really appreciate it. I do not feel very comfy with the information. Things
are starting to run together and getting harder to understand. It is all new info for me so I am having to work harder.

Spent tonight working with XML editor to help build questions for this block to study for (who said that hardware networking people don't use software?). Should be done tomorrow, so will have the next 4 days to study like everyone else.

Went out with about 12 people for lunch tonight at a mexican resturaunt called Cucos. Really good food, great heart burn. A bunch of us are thinking about
going fishing the last weekend that we are here. More to come with that.

The laptop got struck with that MSblast virus, luckily the laptop survived, but will have to reload it, it's acting really screwy. Should be fun.

Well time for bed, so have a good day.

Take care and God Bless
Steve

No comments: