Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Call for Officials!

Okay, gentle readers... Here's the deal. I want you to become an "Official" of this weblog. There is no real responsibility for the office you will hold, except that you stop by once in awhile, which you probably do already.

You get to choose the office you wish to hold, unless it has already been taken by someone else. For example, Mark Morris is the Official Iowan.

Today, I am pleased to announce the naming of two additional Officials. Today I name my Mom the Official Mom of Journey Inside My Mind because she's my Mom :D. IreneQ asked me to pick an office for her to hold, so I've come up with something that I think will fit nicely: the Official Introspectional Blogger. If you read her blog with any frequency, then you'll understand.

So, let's hear it for the Officials!

No comments: