Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Bloginality Update

I mentioned earlier that I needed to find out what my Bloginality was. I actually took the Myer-Briggs Type Indicator test in the fall of 1997 when I was in between jobs to help me on my job search. My type then was ENFJ.

Now I'm looking for a job again, so... let's see whether it has changed or not (takes some time to take the test):

My Bloginality is still ENFJ!!!

Let's find out a little bit about what this means:

"The dynamic nature of their intuition moves ENFJs from one project to another with the assurance that the next one will be perfect, or much more nearly so than the last. ENFJs are continually looking for newer and better solutions to benefit their extensive family, staff, or organization." I'd have to say that is just how I feel about moving on from my previous job.

No comments: