Thursday, March 15, 2007

My dreams are weirder than yours - mid-March 2007 edition

I've often said in this blog that my dreams are weirder than yours. This morning as the alarm started going off and I went through the usual routine of hitting the snooze button every 9 minutes, falling back to sleep, guess what?

I started thinking about my day, previous days, and my mind went off to Twitter. I thought about how frequently some of my friends update and how I've stopped getting notified via IM because of frequent notifications. I now prefer to get updated via the website. As I was thinking about these interruptions via chat, the alarm went off again. Thinking about one interruption interrupted by another.

I thought that was weird, or at least interesting. Have you ever had something like that happen to you?

Related tags:

No comments: