Monday, October 02, 2006

Blogging for Money?

I have this other blog that I started back in 2002, called Get That Job!, a job-hunting and career development resource. I often get emails from other folks in that field, asking me to check out their websites and consider putting links to them on the blog, as a post or to the blogroll, or both.

Jennie and I started thinking about that this morning, and, wondering how to make this something that could make some money. How could I be able to line my wallet a little bit from helping promote your job-hunting/career development website? Is that ethical or would it be considered selling-out? I'm not even sure if it's feasible.

I don't know, but it would be nice to be able to get some coin from something that I started on my own a few years ago, but that has grown in it's readership over the years. It's been more of a hobby while I've been employed, but, as I've found myself more in the job market lately, I've started contributing to it more.

I dunno.

No comments: