Monday, September 11, 2006

From the My Dreams are Weirder Than Yours Dept...

Mood:
Listening to: Keisha sharing her "made-up" dreams
Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5) (Chapter 24: Occlumency)
Eating: donuts (hopefully?) and coffee


I had a really interesting dream last night.

I was standing in the open area in our apartment building. I had heard from some of the other people around that they and some other people were going to come attack our apartment some time later that night. As I stood there listening, I started to put a key in between each finger, to make some homemade brass knuckles.

Next scene... we're inside our apartment. Jennie and Keisha are in the back rooms. Maybe with a baseball bat? Whatever... we're ready for the home invasion.

Then it happens. Don't remember specific details, except that I fought the invaders and protected my family, and won.

That's an excellent way to end a dream.

No comments: