Monday, June 19, 2006

If you could ask me one question...


powered by ODEO
Text of audio:

Hey there, gentle readers! There is this functionality that I've known about for some time and have implemented it on the podcast but haven't done much to promote it here. The folks at Odeo have provided a way for people to send audio messages to each other, if you have a microphone connected to your computer.

So I'd like to open it up to all the readers. If you could ask me one question, what would it be? I'd like to have you use the Odeo system to ask it. Alternatively you can call the Listener Hotline at (206) 666-JIMM (5466) and leave it there. With the Odeo system, the quality is better, so that's why I mentioned it first.

I'd like to respond to your audio questions on a future podcast - oh what the heck - we could make this an ongoing thing. I may also decide to post the audio, and answer them in a future blog post.

So have fun, ask me any question. You can even be a little wacky. Just keep in mind that, in order for me to play it on the podcast, it has to be worksafe and kidsafe. With that in mind, have at it, people! :D
Send Me A Message

No comments: