Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Let the Giving Begin

I wondered why my coworker showed up at my office and had me pick a name. Then I got this e-mail:

To All:

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to purchase an item or items that best represent a Christmas song for the individual whose name you have drawn. To be fair the purchases must not exceed $20. You may select the Christmas song or you may find out what that person’s favorite Christmas song is. Remember that this is a SECRET and you must not tell the person whose name you drew nor should you tell anyone else who you drew. Also remember not to tell what song you picked because the person whose name you drew will have to guess the song title. If you did not pick a name please come to my office and you can pick a name. If you do not wish to participate you can place the name in Tasha’s mailbox. The Secret Santa gift giving will take place on Friday, December 2nd. If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask Tasha or myself. Thank you for your time and Happy Holidays!

No comments: