Monday, November 14, 2005

iRiver, Upcoming Podcast, and Subscribing

Hi everybody! Glad you stopped by. In this post I'll share about my new iRiver, the upcoming podcast, and the podcast feeds:

This past Saturday I bought an iRiver T30MX 512 MB, using my Google Adsense check. The MP3 player I'd been using was a Creative Nuvad 64 MB. I was attracted to the iRiver because of the price, storage capacity, and functionality; specifically, I like that it comes with a condenser microphone built in.

I'll have to post some audio snippets of my first recordings using the iRiver, probably over at the podcast only page. I'm geeking out over my new toy, as you might imagine.

I'll probably record the voiceovers for the next podcast using the iRiver only, just to see what it all sounds like. It will be a topical podcast, with some true stories and podsafe music. I have one more story from Keisha about Keisha that I need to record, and then I'll mix in the music.

So, if you haven't subscribed to the podcast, I recommend doing so. Click on the link to the podcast feed for help.

Speaking of the feed, I inadvertently discontinued the Feedburner feed for this blog while trying to keep you all directed to the new feed. I may resurrect a Feedburner feed sometime soon; we'll see. Let me know what you think.

Also, in changing the RSS feed to point to the new podcast only blog, I seem to have lost the iTunes subscription URL. I know that some of you are using iTunes to subscribe to the podcast. Can someone e-mail me or post the URL to subscribe in iTunes in the Comments (b.k.a. guideposts)? Thanks!

No comments: