Monday, June 13, 2005

Have You Seen My Anonymity?

Just some thoughts:

I like this blog because I've been able to share a lot of myself here. I've made this into a public blog and have provided a forum for people to comment on things I've written.

I like this blog because it has let me describe events from my past and look into the future. I've found looking at how people have come here and what things people have been reading interesting.

Yet I realize that I've lost anonymity. Google "Dan Johnson, Jr." or "Journey Inside My Mind", and you'll more than likely find me at or near the top. Those who know me personally can learn all about me here. In the past I've welcomed that, but there are times when I would like to be more anonymous.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

and who are you again?