Wednesday, December 11, 2002

I AM Mental

from QuotesBlog:

  • "It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end." -- Ursula K. LeGuin
  • "Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." -- Confucius

As I journey inside my mind, I try to understand some of my neurotic behavior. For example:

Since I was about seven years old, I have had a habit of picking at scabs. I am currently taking some medicine and going to therapy about this and other obsessive-compulsive behavior. I ask that you who read this remember me and pray for me and my family for God to continue to use me and this situation for the best. I often don't see how this can be good.

I did a Yahoo! Search for "self injury", and I found this site that you may want to look at to get a better understanding of this behavior.

Here are some links to specific community message boards, via WebMD:

No comments: